Celebration: Meeting a Musher

I like to pet the dogs.  I like to be in the bag that dogs would rest in.  I like dogs.  Huskies are my favorite animal.  They felt soft.

4 thoughts on “Celebration: Meeting a Musher

1. Wow those dogs sound very fun to be with! I also like huskies, German shepherds, and golden retrievers. Dogs are so fluffy! Keep up the good work on the blogging.

2. I also like dogs but i havent really met any huskies i have 1 german shepard myself and they are really fun and loving so im always happy when im around him.

3. Hi Nico,

Thanks for sharing photos of the visit from the sled dogs. I went back and read your post about the Iditarod and the dog you chose to follow. How did the Wade Marrs’ team do in the Iditarod? It sounds like your class really had a great learning experience following the race. And the books you were reading went along with the theme. I have not read Silver but I will check it out.

I wonder if climate change has affected the area where the race is run. Is there a lot of melting? That is something I am curious about and I will need to do some research. I do remember that there are two different routes and I believe they alternate the routes each year.

Keep up the great blogging!
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ruffing
    http://cougarcraft.edublogs.org/

4. Huskies really are fluffy. I would like to curl up with my chocolate labrador but I’m a bit too big to squash into her bed with her!